Due to weather forecasts, we are postponing this weekend’s Gear Jam Vintage Drags.
The rain-date will be July 20-21, at the Atlanta Dragway.
All pre-registered entries will be honored at the July event, and we have re-opened pre-registration until July 1.
We MAY do the NE GA Swap Meet this coming weekend, though: I will watch the hourly forecast on weather.com over the next 24 hours, and if they’re calling for decent weather in the morning, with the predicted thunderstorms rolling in during the afternoon, we will run the swap meet at the regular swap meet entry and vendor fees in the morning (since it’s always over by noon anyway).
I hate to fill up your email box, but I’ll send a follow-up email tomorrow afternoon letting everyone know if we’re going to do the swap meet on Saturday morning, or just scrap the month.
Weather.com has been far and away the most accurate forecast I’ve found, and that’s who I’ll use to make my final decision tomorrow.
NE GA Swap Meet
Gear Jam Vintage Drags